I am really quite easily pleased. There’s a list of things that will turn me from Cranky McCranky Pants to an all singing, all dancing Irish version of Julie Andrews with a smile that would crack a mirror.
- Tea – preferably served in fine bone China cups. The fine bone China is a new revelation to me, thanks to my all knowing big sister we now have a lovely collection of China mugs
- Cake – Obvious reasons, it’s cake!
- Sunshine and blue skies – everything and anything seems possible with sunshine.
- Music – sometimes you just need to belt out a good tune from a musical to clear the head
- Tulips make me very happy, they are my favourite flower by far and poppies, who doesn’t love poppies!
- And lastly, working in the garden in my wellies
- Oh I nearly forgot! Ladybirds!